If you have one tooth or more teeth missing and there is no major problem in your jaw to prevent implants, you can get easily dental implant. The only limitation of implant treatment is to be 16 years old in girls and 18 in men in terms of bone development. If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, the implant may be the right option for you.
- Have you one or more missing teeth?
- Do you have a dental bridge to renew?
- Do you have a chewing problem or are you suffering because of your missing teeth?
- Are your dentures slipping, making noise and preventing you from eating? Do you think this affects your quality of life negatively?
- Do you need a permanent and long-term solution to your missing teeth?
You can consult your dentist to ensure that you are an appropriate candidate for dental implants. Don’t forget to tell your dentist whether you smoke, your health status and the prescription or over-the-counter medications you use!